'[Error] An unknown error has occurred and the session has not been disconnected. If you don't log out, you may be restricted from using it on another PC. Please exit the program, restart it, create a new document, and exit normally.' This message is displayed.
During the process of using or saving the program, it may be terminated due to an unpredictable error, depending on the user's PC environment or the status of essential modules for operation.
Since it is difficult to identify the cause of the error and take measures through a clear method, we proceed with sequential steps that can be checked.
1. Since the path or file name of the file being used may be long and complicated, it may cause problems, so we simplify the path and file name by referring to the [Execution] How to Simplify File Path and File name..
2. Refer to the [Execution] How to install and activate .NET Framework. and proceed with all processes.
3. Refer to the [Execution] Microsoft VC++ (Microsoft Visual C++) Installation Method and proceed with all processes.
4. Refer to the [Execution] VectorDraw Installation Guide and proceed with all processes.
5. Refer to the [Execution] How to update Windows and proceed with all processes.
6. If the problem still persists even after all the above steps have been taken, it is necessary to uninstall the program and reinstall it.