An error message 'The application was unable to start correctly. (0x000~)' appears and the program does not run.
For the MIDAS program to run, essential modules must be included.
If the module is missing or damaged, problems may arise when using the program. In addition, if the module is deleted or damaged by security software during installation or execution, it may be difficult to run the program.
If the same problem occurs even after installing all the essential modules, you must delete all program-related logs and reinstall it.
1. Follow the steps to install and activate the .NET Framework in [Execution] How to install and activate .NET Framework.
2. Follow the steps to install Microsoft VC++ (Microsoft Visual C++) in [Execution] Microsoft VC++ (Microsoft Visual C++) Installation Method
3. Follow the steps to install VectorDraw in [Execution] VectorDraw Installation Guide
4. Restart your PC and run the program.
5. If the problem persists even after all the above steps have been taken, you need to uninstall and reinstall the program.
6. If the same problem occurs after reinstalling the program, refer to [Execution] Patching method (midas Civil / midas GSD / FEA / FEA NX) to patch it.