I'm curious about the method of authenticating the midas Design+ license.
There are two methods for authenticating MIDAS programs: "Web Authentication" when connected to the internet, and "Hardware Lock Authentication" using a USB device inserted into the main body.
The two authentication methods are selected at the time of product purchase and need to be followed accordingly when using the program.
Below, the process for each authentication method is classified for your reference. Please follow the appropriate process for authentication.
1. Run 'Register Protection License'
After launching ADS, click on the 'Help' tab at the top of the screen and select 'Register Protection'.
2. After selecting the authentication method, proceed with the authentication process
After selecting the authentication method at the top of the activated "Register Protection License" window, proceed with the authentication.
- Web Authentication
1) Select "Web Authentication."
2) Enter your User ID, Password, and Protection Key ID in the "License Authentication" section.
3) Click the "Select Product" button..
4) In the activated "Program Licensing Configuration" window, choose the product you want to use.
5) 'Click the [Update] button at the bottom of the "Program Licensing Configuration" window.
6) Check the desired options in the "Options" section, then click [OK].
6) Click the [OK] button at the bottom of the "Register Protection License" window.
- Hardware Lock
1) Insert the Hardware Lock (USB) to be used into the main body.
2) Select [Other Type].
3) Enter the 'Key Number' in the 'License Authentication' field.
4) Click the [OK] button at the bottom of the 'Register Protection License' window.
If you don't want to see the 'Register Protection License' window every time you run Design+, you can check the 'Do not display this dialog at startup' option at the bottom of the 'Register Protection License' window.