I'm curious about how to authenticate a midas SDS license.
There are two types of authentication methods for MIDAS software. The first one is "Web Authentication," which requires an internet connection during usage. The second one is "Hardware Lock Authentication," which involves inserting a USB device into the main body of the computer.
The two authentication methods are selected at the time of purchasing the product, and different authentication methods need to be followed during program usage.
Below, the process for each authentication method is categorized and provided for reference. Please refer to it and proceed with the authentication accordingly.
1. Run 'Register Protection License'
After launching SDS, click on the 'Help' tab at the top of the screen, and then select 'Register Protection Key' to execute it.
2. After selecting the authentication method, proceed with the authentication
From the activated 'Register Protection Key' window, select the authentication method at the top and proceed with the authentication.
- Web Authentication
1) Select [Web Authentication]
2) Enter the 'ID/Email / Password / Product Key' in the 'License Authentication' field.
3) Click the [Select Product] button.
4) Click the [Update] button at the bottom of the 'Program Licensing Configuration' window.
5) From the activated 'Program Licensing Configuration' window, select the desired product and click [OK].
6) Click the [OK] button at the bottom of the 'Register Protection License' window.
- Hardware Lock
1) Insert the Hardware Lock (USB) into the main body.
2) Select [Other Type].
3) Enter the 'Key Number' in the 'License Authentication' field.
4) Click the [OK] button at the bottom of the 'Register Protection License' window.