In Design+, the bottom part of the calculation sheet cannot be viewed during output review.
This error can occur depending on the user's PC environment and can also be caused by the registry stored on the PC. To resolve this issue, you can modify the string values in the "Registry Editor". Before taking any action, make sure to close all running instances of midas Design+.
1) Type 'Registry Editor' in the taskbar search box and run it.
2) In the opened Registry Editor, navigate to the path 'Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MIDAS' and right-click on the 'MIDAS' folder. Click on [New > Key].
3) Enter the name for the newly created subfolder, ensuring correct capitalization. For example, enter 'Test'.
4) Right-click on the created 'Test' folder and click [New > String Value].
5) Enter the name for the newly created string value, again ensuring correct capitalization. For example, enter 'DesignPlusViewScaleFactor'.
6) Double-click on the created 'DesignPlusViewScaleFactor' string and in the Value Data field, enter '2.0'. Click [OK] to confirm.
7) Verify if the output review in midas Design+ is now functioning properly.
Please pay attention to the case sensitivity when following the steps mentioned above. Additionally, when using the Registry Editor, it is recommended to refrain from modifying or editing any other parts of the registry as it may cause issues with other programs. It is advisable to only make changes as instructed and avoid modifying any other registry entries.