I'm curious about the method of reinstalling the Building Package after uninstallation.
If essential modules required for the operation of the Building Package are missing or damaged during the initial installation, it is necessary to uninstall the program, delete all related data and logs, and then reinstall it. Similarly, when installing a new version, it is also necessary to remove all previous versions of the program before proceeding with the installation.
Additionally, during the installation process, there may be instances where essential modules required for the operation or execution of the program can be missing or damaged due to security issues on the user's PC. To prevent this, it is recommended to disable antivirus software and firewall before the installation and ensure that Windows updates are up-to-date. Windows updates are a good way to address system errors, including security issues on your computer. While it is difficult to determine direct correlation between specific errors that occur during Windows updates and the installation of the program, they generally have a positive impact on overall system security and error resolution.
Furthermore, it is recommended to close and uninstall all other applications, including Microsoft Office, that are integrated with the MIDAS program before reinstalling. Running other applications during the MIDAS program installation process can potentially interfere with the installation, so it is best to close and reinstall them after completing the installation of the MIDAS program.
1. Delete Building Package
The existing installation of the Building Package should be completely removed to avoid any errors during the reinstallation process.
Uninstalling midas Building Package from Control Panel:
1) Type "Control Panel" in the taskbar search box and run it.
2) Open the program uninstallation screen and uninstall midas Building Package.
Deleting the Building Package folder from the C drive:
1) Type "File Explorer" in the taskbar search box and run it.
2) Navigate to the Building Package path (C:\Program Files\MIDAS) and delete the midas Building Package folder.
If the program still appears in the Control Panel or cannot be deleted normally even after taking those steps, you can use a force uninstaller program to remove it.
2. install Building Package
You should completely uninstall the existing Building Package before reinstalling it
install Building Package
Run the installation file to install the Building Package program.
1) Using the Link to download the installation file for Building Package navigate to the website and download the Building Package installation file.
2) Right-click on the downloaded compressed folder and choose "Open with Windows Explorer" to open it. Proceed with extracting the contents of the compressed folder.
3) Right-click on the Setup file inside the extracted folder and choose "Run as administrator."
4) During the installation process of Building Package, most of the steps encountered are dedicated to installing essential programs necessary for the operation. Without any exceptions, all of these steps must be completed in order to use the program.
5) Run the installed Building Package to confirm its functionality.
While it is possible to install the program using different methods or processes than the ones provided above, it may lead to potential issues during usage. Running the program without a fully established operating environment can result in various errors. In such cases, you may need to repeat the uninstallation and installation process. Therefore, it is recommended to follow the initial installation process as outlined above to avoid any inconvenience.