- Enter the load cases applicable prior to becoming composite sections.
- The analysis reflects the variation of sectional properties before and after composite actions in bridge structures. Observe the following steps:
1. Create the load cases that non-composite sections will have to resist in Load>Static Load Cases.
2. Define the load cases that non-composite Bridge will have to resist in Load>Composite Section Analysis Data>Load Cases for Pre-Composite Section.
3. Perform the analysis in the Analysis>Perform Analysis menu or click the icon Perform Analysis.
4. Once the analysis is successfully completed, analyze the analysis results through various post-processing functions in the Results menu using the load cases or combinations.
From main menu, select [Load] tab > [Type : Settlement/Etc.] > [Misc.] group > [Pre-composite Section]
Load Cases for Pre-Composite Section dialog box
Select the load cases to be used prior to composite action. Select load cases and click .
Click when all the entered data are to be deleted.