I can't run the program because VCOMP140.dll is missing.
The MIDAS program operates based on various modules. Therefore, if the module is deleted or damaged during installation or execution by security programs, it can be difficult to run the program.
If the same problem occurs even after installing all the necessary modules for execution, you need to delete the entire program-related log and reinstall it.
1. Follow the steps to install and activate the .NET Framework in [Execution] How to install and activate .NET Framework.
2. Follow the steps to install Microsoft VC++ (Microsoft Visual C++) in [Execution] How to Install Microsoft VC++ (Microsoft Visual C++)
3. Follow the steps to install VectorDraw in [Execution] How to Install VectorDraw
4. Restart your PC and run the program.
5. If the problem persists even after all the above steps have been taken, you need to uninstall and reinstall the program.