- The user can check the concurrent reaction data in a spreadsheet table format. Concurrent reaction can be calculated during moving load analysis or support settlement analysis.
- If the user selects a group of nodal points from the Concurrent Reaction Group to calculate the concurrent reaction during moving load analysis or support settlement analysis, this table will display the concurrent reactions of nodal points that are included to the Group.
- Concurrent reactions can be viewed with respect to node local axis as well as global axis.
- The table tool of midas Civil is convenient to use. For more information refer to Usage of Table Tool in the online manual.
From the main menu, select [Results] tab > [Type : Analysis result] > [Table] group > [Result Tables] > [Concurrent(Max/Min) Reaction]
When the user invokes the Concurrent Reaction table, the following table will display.
1. Select the components of the reaction to be displayed.
Clicking on this section will display the following Combo List, and you can select the components you want to output from this list.
2. The nodal group defined from Concurrent Reaction Group will be specified.
3. The user selects the loading condition.
After selecting the desired reaction components and load conditions in sections 1 and 3, clicking the Apply button will display the concurrent reaction forces as shown below.
In the table below, the highlighted boxes represent the reaction results for components FX, FZ, MX, and MY at node 18 when they are maximized, corresponding to nodes 14 and 16.